Friday, November 13, 2020

The Zero Kilometer

 A good place to start (again.)

A new truck, possibly, even a new era.

Definitely a point to move forward from.

So this blog is mostly just for me to make sure I move forward rather than backwards, there will be a lot of truck stuff, but there will also be news, opinion, philosophy, and a fair bit of Stream-Of-Consciousness rambling.

I decided to add a little something to this Blog that I've not done before, I shall endeavour to always title an entry with the name of a song, or other piece of music, and end the entry with a link to it. There may not be any reference to the song, in the post beyond the title.

I will attempt to post at least weekly, but I'm dreadfully lax, so who knows?

Stay tuned, or not, I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment